Tied Accommodation

Tied Accommodation

Are you provided with Tied Accommodation by your employer? Do you have or would you like to have the security of a residential property in the background?

A number of our clients have come to us because they are in that very situation, and we have helped teachers, estate managers, gardeners, members of the clergy and members of the forces purchase and maintain a property while they are in Tied Accommodation. You can do this by providing a residential mortgage with underwritten ‘Consent to Let’, so there is no need to worry about the cost, deposit and rental criteria of a Buy to Let arrangement or having to regularly apply for reviewable ‘Consent to Let’ permissions from their existing lenders.

If you are in any kind of Tied Accommodation provided by your employer then there is every chance we can help with a residential option, we have yet to be confronted by a profession that we haven’t!

* Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

Andrew was recommended to us by a friend at a time I didn’t think it was possible to get a mortgage to suit us. He not only sourced us our mortgage but he helped with every aspect of buying our first home. The service he has provided has been 5 star! Could not recommend him highly enough! Thank you once again Andrew!

Top Dog Mortgage Company was previously known as Rosemount Mortgage Planning

Scroll to Top